Jordan Powers joined Centennial Securities in 2016 after gaining extensive experience through a variety of roles in the financial services industry. Jordan has a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science with a minor in Legal Studies. He also earned a Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver and a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Wealth Management from Texas A&M. Jordan currently holds the following securities licenses:
- Series 7 – Registered Securities Representative
- Series 66 – Uniform Investment Advisor
- Series 52 – Municipal Securities Representative
- Series 53 – Municipal Securities Principal
- Series 24 – General Securities Principal
- Series 28 – Financial and Operations Principal
Whether advising clients on regulatory compliance matters or wealth management strategies, Jordan enjoys dissecting complex data, explaining concepts in ways that others can easily understand, and making recommendations regarding how to develop a plan of action for the betterment of his clients.
Jordan lives in Grand Rapids with his wife and two children. In their free time, they enjoy camping, hiking, watching movies, and going for bike rides.